PUBLICATIONS & DOCUMENTS
· A Display of Crusader Sculpture, at the Archaeological Museum (Rockerfeller), Society for the Study of the Crusades and the Latin East, on the occasion of the second SSCLE Conference, Jerusalem and Haifa, Israel, July 2-6, 1987.
· Castle Leod Project (description), Ancestral Home of the Clan Mackenzie, the Clan Mackenzie Charitable Trust.
· Clan map of Scotland of Old, by Sir Iain Moncreiffe of that Ilk, Bt, CVO, QC, PhD, et al, Bartholomew, Edinburgh, 1983.
· Copy of Original List of Canadians taken Prisoner by Major General Dearborn on 19-21 June 1813, dated Albany NY, 14 August 1813.
· Edward the Black Prince, His Tomb and Funeral Achievements in Caterbury Cathedral, A short history by Dorothy Mills, April 1972.
· Globe and Mail newspaper extracts concerning Sir John Willison and Amy Dickson Boulton.
· JL Granatstein, "War and Peacekeeping", The Beaver, Exploring Canada's History, December 1994/January 1995.
· A Brief History and Description of Kolossi Castle, A guide, by the Antiquities Department of the Republic of Cyprus.
· Land Registry map of the Town of Port Robinson, Upper Canada & area, circa 1820.
· Members of the Upper Canada Legislative Assembly and their Constituencies, 1850, Hansard, 1850.
· Niagara Historical Society Publication, No. 11, 1964, Reminiscences of the American Occupation of Niagara, from 27th May to 10th December, 1813.
· Niagara Historical Society Antiques Magazine, July, 1967.
· Niagara Historical Society Publication, No. 28, 1915-16.
· Ordnance Survey map Landranger 25, 1:50,000, Glen Carron & Surrounding Area (Picturing Loch Affric, Highland Region)
· Ordnance Survey map Landranger 26, 1:50,000, Inverness & Strathglass Area (Picturing Urquhart Castle, Loch Ness)
· Ordnance Survey map Landranger 33, 1:50,000, Loch Alsh, Glen Shiel & Surrounding Area (Picturing Eilean Donan Castle, Loch Duich)
· Pembroke Castle Trust guide, Pembroke Castle, Pilgrim Press, Derby, 1990.
· Public Archives of Canada paintings of Sir William Johnson, and Daniel and Ann Claus.
· St Margaret's Church, West Hoathly, Sussex description of the 1090 Norman construction, re-printed in 1976 for the Parochial Church Council.
· The Meritorious Service Cross, Chancellery of Canadian Orders and Decorations, Rideau Hall, Ottawa.
· The Minster Church of The Blessed Virgin Mary, Ilminster, A short guide by, Harvey Sheppard, 1971.
· The Torch, "Sir William Johnson: Colonial Empire Builder", Professor Milton W Hamilton, an address given to the Torch Club in Albany New York, January, 1957.
· Traces of Man and Nature at Ha in the Stone Age, Ha Cultural Department and Arkeologisk Museum i Stavanger, 1993.
· Wester Ross Life, Ullapool, How Ross Met Comarty, Spring 1994.
· Canadian Army Journals, "A Hundred Years of Regimental Organisation", p. 2, Vol. IX no. 2, April 1995.
|home · introduction · genealogy · background · maps · bibliography · search · contact|